Heartsine Samaritan PAD
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD AED is a lightweight AED device that makes automated defibrillation easy and inexpensive. Its two pound round profile and two button operation make life-saving electrical therapy easy for anyone.
Key Advantages of the Samaritan® PAD
- Lightweight (2.4 lb./1.1 kg. with battery)
- Pad-Pak™ or Pediatric-Pak™ cartridge is easy to install, contains batteries AND pads, and has only 1 expiration date
- Controls & pads are accessible even with your Samaritan® PAD still in the case
- Easy to use. The system incorporates very clear verbal and visual instructions
- 3 large, easy to see icons illuminate- "Attach pads", "Do not touch the patient," and "It is safe to touch the patient" to facilitate the rescue process
- Integrated Metronome prompts coach CPR chest compression rate
- Events are recorded, with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information and CPR intervals. Downloadable to PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- 7 year warranty clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit
Philips Onsite AED
Key Advantages of Philips Onsite AED
- Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the victim’s side.
- Using clear, natural voice instructions, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator guides you through each step of defibrillation. Designed to not slow you down or leave you behind, it paces and adapts voice instructions to your actions every step of the way. It even reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). On-demand CPR Coaching helps the stressed user recall their training.
- Ready when needed. Every meticulously built HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the OnSite automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
- Effective. The electric medicine delivered by the HeartStart OnSite is the most proven in the industry. Over 40 studies confirm its effectiveness. Philips’ high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while minimizing side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart. So the OnSite can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock.
- Make the most of CPR. Recent studies have shown that CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Yet its benefits dissipate in seconds. Delivering a shock quickly after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSite’s Quick Shock feature delivers therapy in just 8 seconds (typical) after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 or 3 three times that, reducing the likelihood of shock success, and potentially, survival.